Little Sheffield is a voluntarily run organisation and our mission is to help the parents of Sheffield. If you are looking for child-friendly events, playgroups, local information and more then look no further! Join us on Facebook for regular updates and the latest information.
News & Updates!
February – Soooo much to update you all on!! Here we go…
- The Little Sheffield Show is back for 2017!!! Our FOURTH annual show will be on Sunday 14th, May. Check here for more info, we’ll be doing lots of updates in the coming weeks so keep checking back or join the Facebook event page.
- Our free play sessions are starting on 10th February! We have some amazing new play equipment including a wooden marble run and train set. Check out where we’ll be and when here.
- Our Playgroup Video project (funded by the Big Lottery Fund) has well and truly launched! Check out our YouTube channel and have a look at some of the amazing playgroups we have in Sheffield. More videos being added every week! Huge thanks to local film production company Humbledinger for working with us on this project
- We’ve added new classes to our interactive map of local classes & activities please check it out and let us know what you think!
- Did you know that you can donate to Little Sheffield via Local http://littlesheffield.org.uk/classes-groups-services/Giving? All of our activities are reliant on funding or donations so if you’d like to contribute to future sessions please consider donating, we are so very grateful for donations. Thank you.
We have set up a BRAND NEW mailing list so that we get in touch with useful information every now and then. Sign up here!
Did you know that Little Sheffield is only able to run some of the play sessions and events we do because we use Big Yellow Self Storage in Hillsborough? It wouldn’t be possible for us to keep all of our equipment at our volunteer’s homes as there is too much of it! And being in storage means we can easily access it whenever we need it. So we would like to give a great BIG thank you to the lovely folks at Big Yellow Hillsborough!
We’re very lucky to have the support of AT Social Media who have been fantastic at helping us on our social journey. Huge thanks to Adam and the team. #sheffieldissuper
We formed Little Sheffield in July, 2013 as we found that we were always the last to hear about events & groups for young children. So, we decided, enough was enough, lets round up all the information and have it in one place that everyone can access.
After all, spare time is a luxury when you’re a parent, so why scour the internet when all you need to do is visit just one website.
We have been amazed with how far Little Sheffield has come and in such a short time. We have so many plans in the pipeline for where we want to take it so we can’t tell you how much we appreciate your support. By liking us on facebook or visiting our website you are supporting us and we are so grateful for that support.
What Are We?
We are a not-for-profit social enterprise (what a mouthful!), which means we are all about getting the right information to the right people. We are not about making money. Currently Little Sheffield is done 100% voluntarily so please help to support us by telling everyone you know about who we are and what we do!
Thank you for your support.
We are on facebook, like our page to get the latest info!
If you want to make sure you see all our posts then please remember to interact with us on Facebook as often as possible by liking, commenting or sharing out posts – this way Facebook will know the page is important to you.