Family Attractions In and Around Sheffield
We’re putting together a list of the best local attractions for families!
Whether you’re looking for Sheffield’s hidden gems or the city’s best loved places to go, we’ll be adding them here to help you find the perfect day out.
Keep checking back as we’ll be adding lots of new attractions and features to make it easier to find the best day out for you and your little ones.
We are so very grateful to everyone for their support in launching this page, it might be hard to believe, but we’ve been planning this for over a year! If you would like to support us and list your attraction here pop us an email over to email@example.com
- Endcliffe Park - Endcliffe Park has so much to offer for families, set within beautiful surrounding woodland and the River Porter running through it you can enjoy a peaceful walk or scooter ride before heading to the cafe and then onto the playground. Or simply watch your children playing on the large green open spaces, older children will […]
- Norfolk Heritage Park - Norfolk Heritage Park has a wonderful mix of rolling grass areas, formal avenues, wild woodland and children’s playgrounds with fine views over the City of Sheffield. The Friends of Norfolk Heritage Park have worked with the local council and community to maintain and develop this Green Flag award winning park. Well worth a visit! Playgrounds Nestled […]
- Millhouses Park - An excellent park for all the family to enjoy, there really is something for all ages here including open grassed areas, playground, Water Splash, skate park, sensory garden and more… If you have never been to Millhouses park before you are in for a treat, pack up a picnic or sample the delights at the […]
- Whirlow Hall Farm Trust - Whirlow Hall Farm is an Educational Trust providing a unique experience of a real farm set in beautiful countryside location, there is something for all the family to enjoy. There are a number of opportunities to visit Whirlow Hall Farm, public tours, educational visits and everyone will enjoy their special seasonal events. Farm Tours At […]
- Sheffield Manor Lodge - Tudor manor house with discovery centre in beautiful grounds. Opens on selected dates from March to December (Manor Oaks Farm and Rhubarb Shed Cafe opens all year round). Discovery Centre As you walk through the Discovery centre beautiful green grounds of a Tudor manor house opens out for your little ones to explore safely. Inside the grounds […]